The Oracle Procurement Cloud Lead role is an individual contributor who will partner with the Engineering team, Business Technology and Accounting teams and feature development of our Oracle Fusion Financials Accounting Hub Application.
What you will do:
- Provide expertise on projects and initiatives involving Oracle Cloud ERP Financial modules (FAH, GL, FA, AP, PO, etc.), as well as its integration with other internal and external boundary applications.
- Analyze business processes and help Yelp transform their business with Oracle.
- Design, prototype and iterate solutions through hands-on configurations in Oracle.
- Provide expertise on key configuration decisions taking into consideration business requirements that could impact other modules
- Organize and facilitate functional design sessions with business users from multiple geographical regions and functional areas.
- Integrate requirements from multiple design sessions and teams into the Cloud ERP system design.
- Design, develop and deliver solutions to optimize financial workflow and integration with other internal systems.
- Accountable for the Solution Design, Configuration, and implementation, as well as ensuring the implementation is consistent with such design.
- Ensure that all capabilities delivered align with original business objectives, application service levels, IT strategies, and design intent.
- Support development and execution of roll out strategies, transition plans, end-user training and documentation.
Must Have Skills:
- Functional professional with 3+ Oracle ERP Financials implementation (e.g., Oracle ERP Cloud, Oracle R12)
- Experience as a resource in the implementation lifecycle of at least 1 Oracle ERP Cloud project