• Work Experience: 8-10 years of experience in Retail Oracle ERP Finance and Supply Chain. Must have experience in managing 2-3 implementation projects.
• Technology: Oracle EBS and Oracle cloud (Finance and Supply Chain)
• Analytical Skills: Superior analytical skills; must be analytically capable of refining strategic, technical roadmaps and
synthesizing to make improvements and recommendations.
• Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills; regularly required to make presentations to stakeholders.
Clearly present, articulate, and defend research findings, design decisions, and formulated strategies to the stakeholders in a way
that they can relate to and easily understand.
• Interpersonal/People Skills: Ability to facilitate smooth collaboration and relations necessary to be successful in this role;
not troubled by complications, disagreements, and unnecessary delays. Ability to build trust among team members
and convince people to follow him/her. Effective presentation skills and exceptional relationship-building skills are required.
• Leadership Qualities: Proven track record of effectively mentoring and coaching developing product managers.
Ability to continuously drive results, display a high level of confidence not just in self but in other people as well,
inspire and motivate team performance.
Demonstrate an ability to navigate complex situations and tasks with calmness and composure, setting an example for others.